2023 AIP Sunday, October 15 – 11 AM – 4 PM
Welcome Sponsors, Artists, and Refreshment Vendors!
PLEASE READ ALL INFO. Thank you.
On this page are setup procedures, and payment forms for festival fees.
Refreshment Vendors- $300
Approved Artists and Refreshment Vendors will not receive space assignments until festival fees are paid.
Weather & Cancellation
We are hoping for a glorious day of sunshine. If Arts in the Park is canceled due to really horrible weather, we will post the status of the show ON THIS SITE by no later than 6 AM Sunday, and also on our voice mail at 215-782-8082.
We will only cancel under extreme conditions and will make every attempt to proceed with the show as planned.
Setup (see procedures on this page)
The festival area for Arts in the Park is tight. We ask for patience and great moods as we help get everyone into place within a short time frame. FHSP volunteers will be wearing a volunteer button for easy identification.
We place almost of the sponsor tables in the shady horseshoe driveway, and do not provide tent canopies. Pray to the weather gods!
Parking is available at the Elkins Park Train Station. No vendors or sponsors will be permitted to park on the street surrounding the park, unless specifically requested for handicapped accommodation in the upper SEPTA parking lot.
Social Media and Advertising
We have banners and yard signs around the community and are posting on all our digital platforms. Please help us by sharing on your own social media platforms and pages!
Contact FHSP at 215-782-8082 (Cynthia) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Setup begins at 8 AM
- Volunteers will be on hand to direct you to your space (Volunteers wear Buttons)
- Space assignments will be marked clearly
- Exhibitors must be set up by 10 AM and remain until 4 PM
- Remove your car from the festival area immediately after unloading, setup can be completed after unloading (park will be completely cleared of vehicles by 10:00 a.m)
- Exhibitors must furnish their own displays (Sponsors will be provided with table space and chairs)
- For safety we ask that you weight any tents with sandbags or other weighted devices